LeBauer Gastroenterology, a premier 8-physician gastroenterology practice in Greensboro, NC, is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to grow the practice to a 9-physician team. Practice features:
- Hospital-owned practice (no buy-in requirements): Employed by Cone Health Medical Group, a division of Cone Health
- Excellent call structure: Weekend call is anticipated to be 1:11 when another physician is added. (LeBauer shares call with two other Gastroenterologists in town). Weekday call is anticipated to be 1 in 9.
- Four advanced practice providers (Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants) work in the practice and we are actively recruiting for more.
- LeBauer Endoscopy Center, a three room ambulatory endoscopy center which is one floor away from our office suite.The Center incorporates the latest Olympus equipment, in-house capsule endoscopy, CT, and more. The Center is managed by the LeBauer Gastroenterologists, is licensed by the State of North Carolina, certified by Medicare, and is AAAHC accredited.
LeBauer Gastroenterology is a well-respected practice focused on screening and treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. LeBauer HealthCare was founded in 1931 by brothers Dr. Sidney LeBauer and Dr. Maurice LeBauer. For additional information, please visit www.lebauer.com, www.conehealthmedicalgroup.com, and www.NCPhysicianJobs.com.
The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital, the flagship of Cone Health, was established in 1953 to serve the community by delivering high-quality healthcare. That mission continues today.
Located on a 63-acre campus, this 536-bed hospital is the largest medical center in its four-county region. It is home to:
- Moses Cone Heart and Vascular Center
- Pediatric Emergency Department
- Level II Trauma Center
- The Rehabilitation Center
- The Neuroscience Center
- Moses Cone Urgent Care Center
The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital is a Primary Stroke Center and also offers comprehensive services in a wide range of medical and surgical services.
Greensboro is a city of more than 280,000 people, with a regional population of approximately 1 million. It is great location right in the center of North Carolina, about 2 hours from the Blue Ridge Mountains and about 4 hours from NC and SC beaches. Arts, education, and recreation are plentiful in Greensboro, including outstanding schools, the prestigious Eastern Music Festival, concerts, lakes, bike trails and parks, numerous organizations and clubs, great shopping, and dining. Greensboro is home to many sporting events including the annual PGA Wyndham Championship and more. Greensboro has a four-season with moderate, short winters and beautiful “Carolina Blue” skies.
Greensboro-High Point, NC has recently been ranked as a prime area in the country for doctors to live and work in the “2016 Best Places for Physicians and Surgeons” report released by careers and personal finance website, GoodCall.com. The area was ranked #14 "Best Big City" in the US for having high salaries, affordable cost of living and a great job market for physicians and surgeons https://www.goodcall.com/data-center/2016-best-places-physicians-and-surgeons.
- City of Greensboro
- Greensboro Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Guilford County Schools
- Greensboro Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club
- Forest Oaks Country Club
- Guilford County Magnet and Charter Schools
- Private Schools in Guilford County
- Census Data for Greensboro
- Video of the Piedmont Area
- Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital