Cone Health and Stay Well Senior Care want you to lead our PACE program! Stay Well Senior Care, a Program for the All-Inclusive Care of the Elderly (PACE), is seeking a Board Certified Geriatrician, Internist or Family Medicine physician for a hospital-employed Medical Director opportunity. Provide comprehensive care involving preventive, primary, acute and long-term care services:
- Care for patients at your PACE and their pace.
- Practice in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility with a relaxed atmosphere and family-like staff.
- Lead a team of dedicated and experienced practitioners who provide wide-ranging on-site medical care to patients.
- Join a program with quality and population health goals through a clinically integrated network and other grassroots community initiatives.
- Collaborate with administrators to develop strategic plans for continued growth of the practice.
- Hospital-employed opportunity supported by an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Competitive annual salary with no productivity requirements.
- Paid malpractice/tail coverage
- Paid Vacations/leave time
- Excellent Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits
Create your legacy in Medicine!
Randolph Health has a mission to provide quality healthcare and foster health and wellness in our communities. Since 1932, Randolph Health has been fortunate to employ dedicated and loyal personnel committed to providing quality healthcare and promoting health and wellness in our community. Randolph Hospital was created in 1928 when a joint meeting of the Chamber of Commerce, Kiwanis Club, Rotary Club, the town council and interested citizens approved a cooperative plan with the Duke Endowment to build a 40-bed hospital. The hospital opened July 9, 1932. Since then, Randolph Health has expanded to 145 beds and continues to expand not only in scope, but in services designed to ensure high-quality healthcare. Randolph Health is strategically located in Asheboro, North Carolina, in Randolph County, the heart of the Piedmont—an area famous for its rolling hills and friendly people. Its strategic location is at the center of the state, a short distance from several urban areas—Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Charlotte and the Research Triangle Park. To learn more, please visit https://www.randolphhealth.org/about-us/ .
Asheboro, Greensboro, and the surrounding communities are right in the heart of North Carolina! Our area was nationally ranked as the 14th "Best Big City" in the US for having low cost of living (over 10% better than national average) and excellent amenities for physicians and surgeons in https://www.goodcall.com/data-center/2016-best-places-physicians-and-surgeons. We have excellent schools along with multi-cultural and sporting events, great dining, and more. For the outdoor enthusiast, our amazing weather is perfect for hiking, biking, boating, and many other family activities. For weekend getaways, it’s an easy drive to the Blue Ridge Mountains and the warm sandy beaches of NC, SC, and VA. Travel is a breeze with 3 international airports close by. For more community information, please visit http://www.ci.asheboro.nc.us/ and http://www.visitgreensboronc.com/.